The philosophy of Medioevo restaurant is grounded in a careful research of the raw materials, 0-km seasonal products and high quality ingredients.
We only use meat coming from Umbrian and Tuscan livestock, oil from the Umbrian hills obtained by cold pressing, hand-made pasta, an accurate selection of cold cuts and cheese.
Thanks to his experience and passion for cooking William has created new delicious dishes reinterpreting the Umbrian tradition and changing the menu on the basis of the seasonal products.
Your food experience at Medioevo will be enriched by the unique set, a beautiful Roman building, a few meters from Piazza del Comune –Assisi town center.
- Seasonal raw materials
- Fresh homemade pasta
- Original dishes created by the William , the chef-owner
- Truffle and porcino mushrooms
- Tasting of Umbrian wines
- Four menus a year (one a season)
- Place with architectural elements dating back to the Roman age -I century B.C and to the 19th century
- Very close to Piazza del Comune
- Ceremony, wedding and event banquets
- Group lunches and dinners
MEDIOEVO RESTAURANT | Via Arco Priori 4, 06060 – Assisi (PG) | TEL. 075813068 | P.IVA 02062370545 | REA 176831